In a small update to fix a few small things, they have also made the "Play with Friends" feature public. Although they have known issues with it, the Play with Friends feature should make it easier for you to join your friends in-games. This will be great during the BETA portion, where they have had a few issues with joining off Steam Friends. Patch Notes:
• Fixed missing bot chatter
• Fixed de_dust2_se.kv models
Play with Friends in-game
• Activated Play with Friends
Known issues with Play With Friends
- Private/public doesn’t seem to do anything.
- Invite item is disabled in pause menu but still possible from steam.
- Can’t invite players into lobby that aren’t already in the game. They will load the game but not be in the lobby, you will need to invite them again.